It's been a quiet week at the lake - specifically, no internet access! And hence no posts.
I haven't been able to respond to comments and requests either, so please accept my apology for that.
Yes, I know I should be better organized!
An outing to Tim Horton's - I like to add his missing apostrophe whenever possible - in a nearby township has provided this opportunity to put up a short post on nonlinear Granger causality.
- Instrumental variables estimation
- Model selection criteria
- ARDL models and bounds testing
- Indirect Granger causality
- Interpreting impulse response functions
- Pre-test estimation & pre-test testing
- Interpolating statistical tables
and much, much more.
So, stay tuned and don't touch that dial!
Meanwhile, back to the cottage.........
© 2012, David E. Giles