Back to work, and back to reading:
- Basturk, N., C. Cakmakli, S. P. Ceyhan, and H. K. van Dijk, 2013. Historical developments in Bayesian econometrics after Cowles Foundation monographs 10,14. Discussion Paper 13-191/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bedrick, E. J., 2013. Two useful reformulations of the hazard ratio. American Statistician, in press.
- Nawata, K. and M. McAleer, 2013. The maximum number of parameters for the Hausman test when the estimators are from different sets of equations. Discussion Paper 13-197/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Shahbaz, M, S. Nasreen, C. H. Ling, and R. Sbia, 2013. Causality between trade openness and energy consumption: What causes what high, middle and low income countries. MPRA Paper No. 50832.
- Tibshirani, R., 2011. Regression shrinkage and selection via the lasso: A retrospective. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, B, 73, 273-282.
- Zamani, H. and N. Ismail, 2014. Functional form for the zero-inflated generalized Poisson regression model. Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, in press.