Some summertime reading:
- Chen, T., DeJuan, J., & R. Tian, 2018. Distributions of GDP across versions of the Penn World Tables: A functional data analysis approach. Economics Letters, in press.
- Clements, K.W., H. Liu, & Y. Tarverdi, 2018. Alcohol consumption, censorship and misjudgment. Applied Economics, online
- Jin, H., S. Zhang, J. Zhang,& H. Hao, 2018. Modified tests for change points in variance in the possible presence of mean breaks. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, online
- Pata, U.K., 2018. The Feldstein Horioka puzzle in E7 countries: Evidence from panel cointegration and asymmetric causality analysis. Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, online.
- Sen, A., 2018. A simple unit root testing methodology that does not require knowledge regarding the presence of a break. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, 47, 871-889.
- Wright, T., M. Klein, &K. Wieczorek, 2018. A primer on visualizations for comparing populations, including the issue of overlapping confidence intervals. American Statistician, online.