There are no April Fool's tricks in the following list of suggestions. 😐
- Antoine, B. and E. Renault, 2017. On the relevance of weaker instruments. Econometric Reviews, online.
- Golan, A. and A. Ullah, 2017. Interval estimation: An information theoretic approach. Econometric Reviews, online.
- Hendry, D. F. and P. C. B. Phillips, 2017. John Denis Sargan at the London School of Economics. Cowles Foundation Discussion Paper No. 2082, Yale University.
- Ozonur, D., H. T. K. Akdur, & H. Bayrak, 2016. Comparisons of tests of distributional assumption in Poisson regression model. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, online.
- Vijayamohanan, P. N., 2017. How do you interpret your regression coefficients? MPRA Paper No. 76867.
- Witmer, J., 2017. Bayes and MCMC for undergraduates. American Statistician, online.