- Andor, N. & C. Parmeter, 2017. Pseudolikelihood estimation of the stochastic frontier model. Ruhr Economic Papers #693.
- Chalak, K., 2017. Instrumental variables methods with heterogeneity and mismeasured instruments. Econometric Theory, 33, 69-104.
- Kim, J. H. & I. Choi, 2017. Unit roots in economic and financial time series: A re-evaluation at the decision-based significance levels. Econometrics, 56 (3), 41.
- Owen, A. B., 2017. Statistically efficient thinning of a Markov chain sampler. Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, 26, 738-744.
- Owen, P. D., 2017. Evaluating ingenious instruments for fundamental determinants of long-run economic growth and development. Econometrics, 5 (3), 38.
- Richard, P., 2017. Robust heteroskedasticity-robust tests. Economics Letters, 159, 28-32.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Recommended Reading for October
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)