Here are some suggestions for you:
- Calzolari, G., 2017. Econometrics exams and round numbers: Use or misuse of indirect estimation methods? Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, in press.
- Chakraborti, S., F. Jardim, & E. Epprecht, 2017. Higher order moments using the survival function: The alternative expectation formula. American Statistician, in press.
- Clarke, J. A., 2017. Model averaging OLS and 2SLS: An application of the WALS procedure. Econometrics Working Paper EWP1701, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Hotelling, H., 1940. The teaching of statistics, Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 11, 457-470.
- Knaeble, B. & S. Dutter, 2017. Reversals of least-square estimates and model-invariant estimation for directions of unique effects. American Statistician, 71, 97-105.
- Megerdichian, A., 2017. Further results on interpreting coefficients in regressions with a logarithmic dependent variable. Journal of Econometric Methods, in press.