Here's a selection of suggested reading for this month:
- Athey, S. & G. W. Imbens, 2019. Machine learning methods economists should know about. Mimeo.
- Bhagwat, P. & E. Marchand, 2019. On a proper Bayes but inadmissible estimator. American Statistician, online.
- Canals, C. & A. Canals, 2019. When is n large enough? Looking for the right sample size to estimate proportions. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 89, 1887-1898.
- Cavaliere, G. & A. Rahbek, 2019. A primer on bootstrap testing of hypotheses in time series models: With an application to double autoregressive models. Discussion Paper 19-03, Department of Economics, University of Copenhagen.
- Chudik, A. & G. Geogiardis, 2019. Estimation of impulse response functions when shocks are observed at a higher frequency than outcome variables. Globalization Institute Working Paper 356, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Reschenhofer, E., 2019. Heteroscedasticity-robust estimation of autocorrelation. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, 48, 1251-1263.