If you don't follow Marc Bellemare's blog (shame on you - you should!), then you may not have caught up with his recent posts relating to his series of lectures on "Advanced Econometrics - Causal Inference With Observational Data" at the University of Copenhagen in May of this year.
Marc kept us all on tenterhooks by "releasing" the slides for these lectures progressively - smart move!
Update, 23 July 2018 -
However, all of the eight lectures in the series are now available for downloading:
- Lecture 1: Introduction
- Lecture 2: Causality
- Lecture 3: Instrumental Variables
- Lecture 4: Panel Data & Differences-in-Differences
- Lecture 5: Regression Discontinuity Designs
- Lecture 6: Nonstandard Dependent Variables
- Lecture 7: Tricks f the Trade, I
- Lecture 8: Tricks of the Trade, II
Thanks for sharing them, Marc.