Here are my suggestions for this month:
- Bun, M. J. G. & T. D. Harrison, 2109. OLS and IV estimation of regression models including endogenous interaction terms. Econometric Reviews, 38, 814-827.
- Dufour, J-M., E. Flachaire, & L. Khalaf, Permutation tests for comparing inequality measures. Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 37, 457-470.
- Jiao, X. & F. Pretis, 2018. Testing the presence of outliers in regression models. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3217213.
- Stanton, J. M., 2001. Galton, Pearson, and the peas: A brief history of linear regression for statistics instructors. Journal of Statistics Education, 9, 1-13.
- Trafimow, D., 2019. A frequentist alternative to significance testing, p-values and confidence intervals. Econometrics, 7, 26.