Here are some of the paper that I've been reading lately:
- Armstrong, J. S., K. C. Green, and A. Graefe, 2014. Golden rule of forecasting: Be conservative. MPRA Paper No. 53579
- Ashley, R. A. and K. P. Tsang, 2014. Credible Granger-causality inference with modest sample lengths: A cross-sample validation approach. Econometrics, 2, 72-91.
- Imbens, G. W., 2014. Instrumental variables: An econometrician's perspective. IZA DP No. 8048, Institute for the Study of Labor, Bonn.
- Kleijnen, J. P. C., 2014. Response surface methodology. Discussion Paper 2014- 013, CentER, Tilburg University.
- Pesaran, M. H. and R. P. Smith, 2014. Signs of impact effects in time series regression models. Economics Letters, 122, 150-153.