Here are my suggestions for this month:
- Hyndman, R. J., 2019. A brief history of forecasting competitions. Working Paper 03/19, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics, Monash University.
- Kuffner, T. A. & S. G. Walker, 2019. Why are p-values controversial?. American Statistician, 73, 1-3.
- Sargan, J. D.,, 1958. The estimation of economic relationships using instrumental variables. Econometrica, 26, 393-415. (Read for free online.)
- Sokal, A. D., 1996. Transgressing the boundaries: Towards a trasnformative hermeneutics of quantum gravity. Social Text, 46/47, 217-252.
- Zeng, G. & Zeng, E., 2019. On the relationship between multicollinearity and separation in logistic regression. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, published online.
- Zhang, X., S. Paul, & Y-G. Yang, 2019. Small sample bias correction or bias reduction? Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, published online.