This month I am suggesting some overview/survey papers relating to a variety of important topics in econometrics:
- Bruns, S. B. & D. I. Stern, 2019. Lag length selection and p-hacking in Granger causality testing: prevalence and performance of meta-regression models. Empirical Economics, 56, 797-830.
- Casini, A. & P. Perron, 2018. Structural breaks in time series. Forthcoming in Oxford Research Encyclopedia in Economics and Finance.
- Hendry, D. F. & K. Juselius, 1999. Explaining cointegration analysis: Pat I. Mimeo., Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hendry, D. F. & K. Juselius, 2000. Explaining cointegration analysis: Part II. Mimeo., Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Horowitz, J., 2018. Bootstrap methods in econometrics. Cemmap Working Paper CWP53/18.
- Marmer, V., 2017. Econometrics with weak instruments: Consequences, detection, and solutions. Mimeo., Vancouver School of Economics, University of British Columbia.