April 1 already - time to update your reading list. Here are some suggestions:
- Baek, Y. I., J. S. Cho, and P. C. B. Phillips, 2015. Testing linearity using power transforms of regressors. 2015-RWP79, Economic Research Institute, Yonsei University.
- Gol, A. and D. E. Giles, 2015. HotGimmer: Random information. Working paper.
- Herwartz, H., N. Klein, and C. Strumann, 2015. Modelling hospital admission and length of stay by means of generalized count data models. Journal of Applied Econometrics, in press.
- Kabaila, P., R. Mainzer, and D. Farchione, 2015. The impact of a Hausman pretest, applied to panel data, on the coverage probability of confidence intervals. Economics Letters, in press.
- Lyhagen, J. and S. Ekberg, 2015. Beating the VAR: Improving Swedish GDP forecasts using error and intercept corrections. Journal of Forecasting, in press.
- Nadarajah, S., 2015. On the computation of Gauss hypergeometric functions. The American Statistician, in press.\
- Zhang, X. and A. Ullah, 2015. Group model averaging for finite sample size. Working Paper, Department of Economics, University of California, Riverside.