Here's my latest, and final, list of suggested reading:
- Bellego, C. and L-D. Pape, 2019. Dealing with the log of zero in regression models. CREST Working Paper No. 2019-13.
- Castle, J. L., J. A. Doornik, and D. F. Hendry, 2018. Selecting a model for forecasting. Department of Economics, University of Oxford, Discussion Paper 861.
- Gorajek, A., 2019. The well-meaning economist. Reserve Bank of Australia, Research Discussion Paper RDP 2019-08.
- Güriş, B., 2019. A new nonlinear unit root test with Fourier function. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, 48, 3056-3062.
- Maudlin, T., 2019. The why of the world. Review of The Book of Why: The New Science of Cause and Effect, by J. Pearl and D. Mackenzie. Boston Review.
- Qian, W., C. A. Rolling, G. Cheng, and Y. Yang, 2019. On the forecast combination puzzle. Econometrics, 7, 39.